- Connect one end of the ethernet cable to Kwantastic and the other end to your router.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to Kwantastic and the other end to your TV.
- Connect one end of the micro USB power cable to Kwantastic and the other end to the USB power adapter.
- Set your TV input to the HMDI port where Kwantastic is plugged into.
- Plug the USB power adapter into the wall socket. There are two LEDs on the opposite side of the ethernet port. The red LED (power) should stay lit at all time. See this article if the red LED blinks or not lit. The green LED (activity) should blink while is system is booting up.
You should see the following screen on your TV. This is the home screen.
Near the middle of the home screen is the menu bar. Use the arrow buttons on your remote to navigate through the menu. The icons below the menu bar are shortcuts to just a few add-ons. To see a complete list of add-ons, navigate to and select the “Add-ons” sub-menu (next toe “Files”). This will open a window showing a list of add-ons.
At the lower-left corner, there is the Favorites and Power icons.