- Install the Official Kodi Remote app from the App Store.
- Open the Remote app and you will be presented with a message saying “No saved hosts found”.
- Tap on the “Add Host” on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- At the “New Kodi Server” screen, tap on “Find Kodi”. Once found, the screen is populated with information about Kwantastic: Description, Ports, MAC Address, etc. Tap on “Save”.
- You are now back to the previous screen displaying the Kwantastic host that you have just added. Tap on the Kwantastic host.
- Tap on REMOTE CONTROL at the bottom of the list. You can now use the arrow buttons to navigate and control the Kwantastic device.